INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT BODH GAYA
Directorate of Distance Education Building
Magadh University Campus, Bodh Gaya
Tender Enquiry No: NIT/IIM Bodh Gaya/Furniture/03/2018-19
NOTICE INVITING TENDER
Sealed tenders are invited from the vendors having adequate experience and credentials for supply of the Furniture & Other Items (As per Annexure – I) for use of IIM Bodh Gaya.
Vendors are requested to submit their sealed tenders duly filled in as per enclosed specification and financial bid (Annexure – I) to the Office of the Senior Administrative Officer (Purchase) located in Administrative Building, (Ground floor), Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, D.H. Road, Joka, Kolkota-700104 by 2.00 P.M. on June 19, 2018.
The tenders will be opened on June 19, 2018 at 2.15 P.M. at the Office of the Senior Administrative Officer (Purchase), Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, Joka, Kolkata 700104 in presence of authorized attending representatives of the bidders.
Terms & Conditions:
- Earnest Money Deposit (EMD): The Vendor needs to submit an Earnest Money Deposit (in the form of Demand Draft in favour “Indian Institute of Management Bodh Gaya” and payable at Kolkata) which equals to 2% of the quoted value and this will be converted into Security Deposit and returned to the selected vendor (L1) without any interest after successfully delivery and completion of the work. The EMD of the unsuccessful bidders will be retuned without any interest within 30 days of issuance of the purchase order
- The delivery has to be made within 14(fourteen) days from the date of issuance of Purchase Order.
- L1 Vendor will be selected who’s quoted value of all the items together will be the lowest.
- Any re-type/over-writing, mistake in any calculation while quoting the item, the tender may not be accepted.
- The Vendors should attach the copy of Trade License, PAN Card, and GST registration certificate along with the Tender Form.
- Institute reserves the right to reject any or all tenders without assigning any reason thereof at any point of time.
- If future requirements arise, the selected Vendor needs to supply the said item at the same quoted rate within March 31, 2019.
Senior Administrative Officer (Purchase),IIMC
& Convener (Purchase Committee),IIM Bodh Gaya
Annexure – I
Specification and Financial Bid
|Sl.No.||Item||Description||Base Rate||QTY||Total Amount|
|1||Single bed||Providing and placing in position single bed of size 900mm (w) x 2100mm (l) x 450mm (base height). The base frame of the bed is to be made with Powder coated Mild Steel Structure with 12mm thick commercial BWR type ply at top including suitable head board of minimum 300mm.||18|
|2||Study table||Supply of 60”x30” wooden desk table with made of 19 mm thick commercial board/ teak board with teak wood fancy beading on visible edges and moulding on front panels, top with 1.00mm laminated /4mm teak ply with different shades natural teak, as desired duly melamine/lacquer polish with inner coat of sealer including superior quality hardware fitting.||18|
|3||Study Chair||Supply of Revolving Chair having cushions seat and back. The chair will have an automatic tilting mechanism with locking arrangement and gas lift Hydraulic Cylinder adjustable seat and back and dye‐cast powder coated / chrome plated revolving base/PVC base with spring loaded rotating caster. The seat and back will be covered with superior quality fabric.||18|
|4||Single mattress||6 inches thick coir mattress of Kurl-on||18|
|5||Pillow||Suitable pillow of Kurl-on of size around 16”x24”||18|
|6||Add : GST as applicable|
Total in Rupees:
Name of the Tenderer
Signature & Seal