Dr Teena Bharti is an Assistant professor in the area of Organization Behaviour and Human Resource Management. She has a Ph.D. in Management from Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee. Her Doctoral thesis investigated the role of optimism and interpersonal relationship
in career engagement. Previous to this, she was associated with Bennett University-Times of India Group, Greater Noida. She holds an MBA in Human Resource Management from STEP-HBTI, Kanpur and Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science Engineering from Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun.
- Ph.D. in Management, Organization Behaviour, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
- MBA in Human Resource Management, STEP-HBTI, Kanpur.
- B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering, Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun.
- Assistant Professor OB/HR, Bennett University-Times of India Group, Greater Noida, UP, July 2019-Sep 2020.
- Organization Behaviour
- Team Building and Leadership
- Sustainable Human Resource Management
- Self and Interpersonal Dynamics
- Talent Management
- Agentic Traits
- Interpersonal Relationship
- Career correlates
- Workplace Sustainability
View Research Profile
- Bharti, T., & Rangnekar, S. (2019). Employee optimism in India: validation of the POSO-E.Benchmarking: An International Journal, 26(3), 1020-1032. (ISSN- 1463-5771, B-category and Scopus)
- Bharti, T. and Rangnekar, S. (2019), "When life gives you lemons make lemonade: crosssectional age and gender differences in optimism", Evidence-based HRM, 7(2), 213-228. (ISSN- 2049-3983, B-category and Scopus)
- Bharti, T., & Rangnekar, S. (2019). Optimism and career engagement in employees: an empirical test. International Journal of Business Excellence, 19(3), 429-446. DOI:10.1504/IJBEX.2019.10016596 (ISSN-1756-0055, Scopus and C-category as per ABDC 2018 list)
- Bharti, T., & Rangnekar, S. (2019). Optimism and career planning: the role of gender as a moderator. International Journal of Environment, Workplace and Employment, 5(2), 128-150. (ISSN- 1741-8445, Scopus and C-category as per ABDC 2018 list)
- Bharti, T., & Rangnekar, S. (2019). The relationship between optimism and inclusion in Indian manufacturing organisation. International Journal of Business Excellence, 18(3), 287-305. (ISSN-1756-0055, Scopus and C-category as per ABDC 2018 list)
- Singh, N., Warrier, U. and Bharti, T. (2019), "Emotional intelligence strategies to achieve subjective career success: implications for learning and development in knowledge industry", Development and Learning in Organizations, 34(3), 23-26. https://doi.org/10.1108/DLO-10-
2019-0229 (In Press, Scopus and C category)
- Bharti, T., & Rangnekar, S. (Accepted, 2019). A bird’s eye view approach: Linking Optimism and Career planning in millennials of an emerging economy. International Journal of Business Forecasting and Marketing Intelligence. (C-category as per ABDC 2018 list)
- Bharti, T., & Rangnekar, S. (2017). Inclusion and Employer Obligation- The Indian Scenario. In X. Zhao (Ed.), Proceedings of Innovative- Decision- Making: Research to practice: 48th Annual Meeting of Decision Sciences Institute (pp. 1152-1165). Washington, USA: Decision Sciences Institute. (ISSN 2471-884X, ISBN: 9780578177489)
- Bharti, T., & Rangnekar, S. (2017). RELATIONSHIP OF OPTIMISM AND INCLUSION: AN INDIAN CONTEXT. In S. K. Ojha, J.S. Lee, & M. Maharjan (Ed.), Proceedings of Smart Life and Dynamic Changes: 18th International Conference on IT Applications and Management (pp. 210-219). Shanghai, China: Korea Database Society. (ISSN:2334-0114).
- Bharti, T., & Rangnekar, S. (2017). Role of hierarchical level in Optimism: An Indian study. In S. Kant (Ed.), Proceedings of Business Excellence for Sustaining High Performance: 4th Regional Conference of Indian Society for Training and Development Dehradun Chapter
(pp. 39-42).Dehradun, India: ISTD Dehradun Chapter.
Book Chapters Published:
- Bharti, T., & Rangnekar, S. (2019). Giving off a Rosy Glow: Exploring the Link between Self- Efficacy Optimism, Personal Optimism and Career Planning in Indian Sub-Continent. In “Transforming Organizations Through Flexible Systems Management”. Springer, Singapore (DOI: 10.1007/978-981-13-9640-3, ISBN: 9789811396397).
- Bharti, T. (2018). People Need People: A Study of Instrument FIRO-B. In Harnessing Human Capital Analytics for Competitive Advantage (pp. 144-170). IGI Global. (ISBN: 9781522540380 Scopus).
- Attended one-week online FDP on Psychometrics and Scale Development in Social Sciences held by Sharda University from 29 June ’2020 to 3rd July’2020 in association with Prof. Vishal Gupta-IIM Ahmedabad.
- Attended two-weeks FDP on Data Analysis for Research in Social Sciences held online by MHRD under Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya National Mission on Teachers and Teaching (Teaching Learning Centre Ramanujan College, University of Delhi) from 17 June to 30 June 2020.
- Attended Manuscript Writing and High-Quality Publishing workshop held online by IIM Ahmedabad from 24-27th April, 2020.
- Attended Case writing workshop at NIT Hamirpur held from 17 to 19th March, 2017.