Raveesh Krishnankutty is an Assistant Professor in the Finance and Accounting Department at Indian Institute of Management Bodh Gaya. Dr. Raveesh received his PhD and M.Phil. from ICFAI University Tripura. He also qualified the UGC NET in the year 2012. Before joining IIM Bodh Gaya, he worked as Assistant Professor at ICFAI Business School Hyderabad and Rajagiri Business School. He does research in Corporate Finance, Financial Economics and Banking. He has published research paper in national and international journals also presented research paper at national and international conferences.
- Ph.D. Programme in Management, Finance, ICFAI University Tripura
- M.Phil. Programme in Management, Finance, ICFAI University Tripura
- MBA in Finance and Marketing from ICFAI University Dehradun Uttarakhand
- B.Com in Income Tax Law & Practice from Calicut university Kerala
- IIM Bodh Gaya. Assistant Professor, Finance and Accounting, October 2020- Present.
- ICFAI Business School Hyderabad, Assistant Professor, October-2014- May 2018
- Rajagiri Business School, Kochi, Assistant Professor, May 2018-October 2020
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Financial Management
- Financial Statement analysis
- Corporate finance
- Financial Economics
- Behavioural finance
- Consumer behaviour
View Research Profile
Publications – Journal Articles
- Parsad, C., Mittal, S. and Krishnankutty, R., 2020. A study on the factors affecting household solar adoption in Kerala, India. International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management. 69(8), pp 1695-1720 https://doi.org/10.1108/IJPPM-11-2019-0544 (ABDC Ranking B and Scopus Q1)
- Zeba, F., Shaheen, M. and Krishnankutty, R., 2020. Hedonic and Utilitarian Values Behind Engagement of Online Consumers. Journal of Electronic Commerce in Organizations (JECO), 18(3), pp.1-20. DOI: 10.4018/JECO.2020070101 (ABDC Ranking B and Scopus Q3)
- Jadiyappa, N., Joseph, A., Sisodia, G., Krishanankutty, R. and Shrivatsava, S., 2020. Corporate Social Responsibility and Cash holdings in India: Evidence from a natural experiment. Finance Research Letters, p.101581., https://doi.org/10.1016/j.frl.2020.101581 (ABDC Ranking A and Scopus Q1)
- Krishnankutty, R. and Jadiyappa, N., 2020. Ownership structure and receivables management. Journal of Public Affairs, 20(2), p.e2041.: https://doi.org/10.1002/pa.2041 (ABDC Ranking B and Scopus Q3)
- Shaheen, M., Zeba, F., Chatterjee, N. and Krishnankutty, R., 2019. Engaging customers through credible and useful reviews: the role of online trust. Young Consumers, 21(2), pp. 137-153: https://doi.org/10.1108/YC-01-2019-0943 (ABDC Ranking B and Scopus Q1)
- Shaheen, M., Zeba, F., Sekhar, V. and Krishnankutty, R., 2019. Linking home–work interface, work engagement and psychological capital to customer advocacy. Journal of Global Operations and Strategic Sourcing,12(2), PP 268-287 : https://doi.org/10.1108/JGOSS-08-2017-0033 (ABDC Ranking B and Scopus Q3)
- Mohanty, B.K. and Krishnankutty, R., 2018. Determinants of profitability in Indian banks in the changing scenario. International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 8(3), p.235. (ABDC C )
- Shaheen, M. and Krishnankutty, R., 2018. The mediation of psychological capital in the relationship of perceived organizational support, engagement and extra-role performance. International Journal of Knowledge Management (IJKM), 14(4), pp.30-45.doi:10.4018/IJKM.2018100103 (ABDC Ranking B and ScopusQ3)
- Jadiyappa, N., Vanga, N.R. and Krishnankutty, R., 2016. Financial liberalisation and Capital structuring decisions of corporate firms: Evidence from India. Economics Letters, 149, pp.33-37. (ABDC Ranking A and Scopus Q1)
- Aviral, K.T. and Raveesh, K., 2015. Determinants of capital structure: a quantile regression analysis. Studies in Business and Economics, 10(1), pp.16-34. .(ABDC Ranking C).
- Tiwari, A.K. and Krishnankutty, R., 2014. Determinants of capital structure: comparison of empirical evidence for the use of different estimators. Theoretical & Applied Economics, 21(12).(ABDC Ranking C)
- Krishnankutty, R. and Chakraborty, K.S., 2014. The determinants of corporate debt maturity: A study on listed companies of Bombay Stock Exchange 500 index. The Romanian Economic Journal, 51, pp.67-90.
- Krishnankutty, R. and Chakraborty, K.S., 2014. Growth and Long-term Debt of Indian Corporate Sector: A Study With Reference to Bombay Stock Exchange 500 Index Companies. Economic Research Guardian, 4(1), p.13.(scoups)
- Krishnankutty, R., 2011. Role of banks credit in economic growth: A study with special reference to North East India. The Economic Research Guardian, 1(2), pp.60-71. (scoups)
- Krishnankutty, R., 2011. Panel data analysis on retail inventory productivity. The Economic Research Guardian, 1(1), pp.16-23. (scoups)
- Krishnankutty, R., 2011. Consumersâ€™ Perception regarding Service Quality in Aviation Sector in Agartala. Information Management and Business Review, 2(5), pp.216-222.
- Krishnankutty, R. and Tiwari, A.K., 2011. Are the Bombay stock Exchange Sectoral indices of Indian stock market cointegrated? Evidence using fractional cointegration test., Journal of Emerging Financial Markets 2 (1), PP 37-46.
- 1st Rajagiri Conference on Economics and Finance at Rajagiri Business School in Association with The Indian Econometric Society on November 8and 9th 2019
- 1st Rajagiri Management Conference at Rajagiri Business School in Association with Rajagiri College of Social Sciences Kochi, India and Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand. On 15th and 16th October 2020.
- Energy intensity, stock markets and firm financing choices: Evidence from India in the 1st Rajagiri Conference on Economics and Finance 2019.
- Energy Efficiency and Value of Firm’s in the one-day international conference on Challenges of Practical Management in the global age July, 2018
- A Study on The Behavioural Factors Influencing Household Solar Adoption in Kochi" in the National conference on insights in marketing February 2019
- Impact of financial reforms on the dividend policy of Indian firms at the India Finance Conference 2017, December 2017
- Ownership Structure and Receivables Management at the 13th International Conference on Business and Finance, December 2017
- Genesis of profitability in Indian banks, in the 1st Banking Research Conference January 29-30, 2016
- Determinants of debt capital in Indian corporate sector: A sectoral analysis, at the 11th International Conference on Business and Finance on January 2015.
- Determinants of debt capital in Indian corporate sector: a quantile regression analysis, in the 6th Doctoral Theses Conference. April
- Consumer ethnocentrism in backward regions of India: a case study of Tripura, at Intellect base International Consortium Academic Conference, Bangkok, Thailand, March 2013
- Liquidity aspects of large corporate business: a study with reference to listed companies in India, in the Asian Forum of Business Education (AFBE) Conference July 2012
- Determinants of current ratio: a study with reference to companies listed with Bombay Stock Exchange in the 9th International Conference on Business and Finance (ICBF), January 2012,
- Education and economic growth: a time series analysis in the National Seminar on "Inclusive Growth Though Education, December 8-9, 2012.
- Foreign direct investment outflows and inflows in India, in the Asian Forum of Business Education (AFBE) Conference 2011 at Bangkok.
- Consumer perception regarding aviation sector in Agartala, in the 1st International Conference of Marketing (MARCON) held in IIM-C, December 2010.
- Contingencies and events occurring after the balance sheet date legal provisions, accounting standards and practice in India, in the Indian Commerce Association 64th All India Commerce Conference, December 2011.
- Determinants of capital structure and comparison of different estimators in the 47th Annual Conference of the Indian Econometric Society at Devi Ahalya University, Indore (MP) on January, 2011
- Inventory turnover performance analysis of select retail companies in India: an empirical study, in the 7th International Conference on Business and Finance (ICBF), January 2010.
- One-day workshop on panel regression analysis, on 08 July 2016 IBS Hyderabad.
- Pre conference workshop on Research Method and Data Analysis on 13th and 14th October 2020.