Dr. Nidhi Mishra has completed her Ph.D. from Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad in the area of Organization Behaviour. Her doctoral thesis looked at ‘Forgiveness’ as a coping strategy in the context of workplace bullying. She holds a B.Tech. in Civil Engineering from National Institute of Technology, Bhopal and has around three years of corporate experience at Accenture Services Private Limited as Software Engineer.
- Ph.D., Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
- B.Tech., National Institute of Technology Bhopal
- Micro-organizational Behaviour
- Interpersonal and group dynamics at work
- Organizational diagnosis and change
- Qualitative research methodology
- Happiness, well-being and personal mastery at work
- Positive organizational psychology
- Workplace Forgiveness
- Positive Organizational Psychology
- Workplace Spirituality
View Research Profile
Peer Reviewed Journal Publication:
Dash, S., & Mishra, N. (2017). Institutional theory as a driver of CSR: An integrative framework, The Sankalpa: International Journal of Management Decisions
, 3 (1 & 2), 69-82. ISSN 2454-7425.
Premilla D’Cruz, Ernesto Noronha, Avina Mendonca and Nidhi Mishra (Eds.). (2018). Indian perspectives on workplace bullying
- Mishra, N., D’Cruz, P., Gupta, P. and Noronha, E. (2019). Forgiveness: A new dynamic in workplace bullying. In P. D’Cruz, E. Noronha, A. Mendonca, & N. Mishra (Eds.), Indian perspectives on workplace bullying. Springer (pp 59-78).
- van Heugten K., D’Cruz P., Mishra N. (2018) Surviving Workplace Bullying, Emotional Abuse and Harassment. In: D'Cruz P. et al. (eds) Pathways of Job-related Negative Behaviour. Handbooks of Workplace Bullying, Emotional Abuse and Harassment, Vol 2. Springer, Singapore.
- Mendonca, A., Mishra, N., & Dash, S. S. (2015). Understanding flow among academicians. In N. M. Ashkanasy, W. J. Zerbe, & C. E. J. Härtel (Eds.), New ways of studying emotions in organizations (pp. 397-421). UK: Emerald Group Publishing Limited.
- Dash, S. S. & Mishra, N. (2016). Institutional theory as a driver of CSR: An integrative framework. Presented at 30th ANZAM Conference 2016, 6-9 December 2016, Brisbane, Australia.
- Mendonca, A., Mishra, N., & S.S. Dash (2014). Understanding Flow among Academicians. Accepted for presentation at Ninth International Conference on Emotions and Worklife held at Fox School of Business, Temple University, July 30-31 July 2014, Philadelphia, USA.
- Mishra, N, D’Cruz, P, & Noronha, E. (2017). Power and depersonalized bullying at work. Paper presented at Indian Perspectives on Workplace Bullying and Mobbing, 13 June 2017, Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
- Mishra, N (2015). Political processes and individual stress in the context of organizational change. Poster presented at 3rd PAN-IIM World Management Conference, 16-18 December 2015, Indian Institute of Management, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India.