Dr. Chiranjit Das has done his PhD from Indian Institute of Management, Rohtak in Operations Management. He has done his M.Tech from IIT(ISM) Dhanbad and B.Tech from West Bengal University of Technology. His research interests are sustainable supply chain management, transportation planning models, empirical study of Operations Management, large-scale optimization and analytical models.
- PhD: Operations Management, Indian Institute of Management, Rohtak
- M.Tech: Industrial Engineering and Management, IIT(ISM) Dhanbad
- B.Tech: West Bengal University of Technology
- IIM Bodh Gaya- September 2020- Present
- Christ University, Bangalore; September 2019- August 2020.
- ICFAI University, Dehradun, June 2019- August 2019.
- Arvind Limited: June 2011- July 2012.
- Operations Management
- Project Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Service Operations Management
- Sustainable supply chain management
- Empirical study of Operations Management
- Transportation planning models
- Sustainable product development
- Sharing Economy
Peer Reviewed Journal Publications
- Das, C. (2021), "Analysing the effect of low carbon product design on firm performance", International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, Article in press. https://doi.org/10.
1108/IJPPM-10-2020-0516. (ABDC- B/ ABS/ Scopus)
- Das, C. and Jharkharia, S., 2018. Low carbon supply chain: a state-of-the-art literature review. Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management, 29(2), pp.398-428. (ABDC: B, ABS, Impact factor: 2.64, Scopus)
- Jharkharia, S. and Das, C., 2019. Low carbon supplier development: a fuzzy c-means and fuzzy formal concept analysis based analytical model, Benchmarking: An International Journal, 26(1), pp.73-96. (ABDC: B, ABS, Scopus).
- Das, C. and Jharkharia, S., 2019. Effects of low carbon supply chain practices on environmental sustainability: an empirical study on Indian manufacturing firms, South Asian Journal of Business Studies, 8(1), pp.02-25. (ABDC: C, Scopus).
- Das, C. and Jharkharia, S., 2019. Vehicle routing with pick-up and delivery under carbon cap and trade policy, Management Research Review, 43(2), 223- 243. (ABDC: C, ABS, Scopus).
- Das, C. and Jharkharia, S., 2017. Adoption of Product and Process Eco-innovation for Developing Low Carbon Economy: A Rough Set Theory Based Analysis. In Climate Change Research at Universities (pp. 497-517). Springer, Cham.
- Dr. Chiranjit Das, 2021, Development of a conceptual model of green product design: A system dynamics approach, 8th Annual International Conference on Sustainability (SUSCON 2021), IIM Shilong.
- Das, C. and Jharkharia, S., 2015, Pricing and Inventory replenishment policy for perishable vegetable wholesale market: A Simulation Based Approach, XIX Annual International Conference of the Society of Operations Management (SOM 2015), IIM Culcutta, December, 11-13, 2015.
- Das, C. and Jharkharia, S., 2015, 2016, An explorative study on low carbon supplier development criteria, XX Annual International Conference of the Society of Operations Management (SOM2016), IITM Gwalior, December, 23-24, 2016.
- Das, C. and Jharkharia, S., 2017, An analytical model for low carbon supplier development, Annual Informs Meeting 2017, Houston, USA, October 22-25, 2017.
- Das, C. and Jharkharia, S., 2017, Effect of lead time variability on transport mode selection under emissions constraint, Fifth PAN IIM World Management Conference, 2017, IIM Lucknow, December 14-16, 2017.
- Das, C., 2020, Low carbon product design and firm competiveness, Seventeenth AIMS International Conference, at IIM Kozhikode, January 2-4, 2020.
- Das, C. and Jharkharia, S., 2017, Parameter estimation of a newsvendor inventory model under emissions constraint and correlated demand, Management Doctoral Colloquium, VGSOM IIT Kharagpur, February 8-9, 2017.